Research on Matter-Element Comprehensive Evaluation Method for Quality on Construction Project
In-depth study of the management of construction project quality, the development of a comprehensive range of evaluation criteria improves our project management system and to develop effective and comprehensive evaluation methods, has important practical significance. This paper uses the matter-element analysis method, through risk analysis, established a construction project quality evaluation index system, and empirical analysis. This paper obtained a comprehensive evaluation result of the construction project quality, for the evaluation provided an effective extension evaluation.
KeywordsConstruction project Quality management Matter-element Comprehensive evaluation
- 1.Tian Jian, ChenJi DingGeng (2010) Safety assessment method for highway construction project. Safety Science Journal, ChinaGoogle Scholar
- 2.Wang Xiaozhou (2010) Discussion about constructing modern construction project management theoretical system construction economy, China. 12:444–446Google Scholar
- 3.Li Hebin, Zhao Yanqin (2009) Matter element assessment of engineering quality risk and application, Shanxi Architecture, China 12:39–45Google Scholar
- 4.Dang Chunxiang (2010) A new view of construction project risk research—behavioral risk of principal participants in construction project construction economy, China 128:1020–1025Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang Lu (2008) Research on weight value of engineering quality influence factors decide by the analytic hierarchy process building technique development, China 23:10–17Google Scholar