Study on Enterprise Microblog Marketing SWOT Analysis and Marketing Strategy
As a kind of very practical business diagnosis and planning analysis tools, SWOT analysis method has been applied to the study of enterprise strategy, human resource management, marketing and other business aspects. By using the SWOT analysis method, this paper elaborates the present situation and the characteristic foundation of enterprise microblog marketing, points out the advantage, inferior position, opportunity and threat of microblog marketing and provides a reasonable proposal for enterprise microblog marketing strategies and techniques.
KeywordsMicroblog marketing Marketing strategy SWOT analysis
- 1.Haojie Yang (2010) Microblog: a good opportunity for telecom operators enter mobile Internet. Mobile Commun 1:72Google Scholar
- 2.Akshay Java (2007) Why we Twitter: understanding microblog usage and communities. Assoc Comput Mach 07(3):56–65Google Scholar
- 3.Jasen BJ (2009) Twitter power: tweets as electronic word of mouth. J Am Soc Inform Sci Technol, 15(09):2169–2188Google Scholar
- 4.Kaplan AM, Haenlein M (2011) The early bird catches the news: nine things you should know about micro-blogging. Bus Horizons 2:54–57Google Scholar
- 5.Barnett E (2010) Have business networking sites finally come of age? Telegraph 19:305–310Google Scholar