Part of the Space Technology Library book series (SPTL, volume 28)
Cost Management in Space Programs
When a young person expresses the desire to have a career as an engineer, which type of work does he or she have in mind?
KeywordsLife Cycle Cost Business Plan Cost Item Total Production Cost Qualification Cost
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
References for Chapter 6
- 1.Koelle, D.E.: Handbook of Cost Engineering for Space Transportation Systems. TransCostSy-stems 8.0, Ottobrunn (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Wertz, J.R.: Space Mission Analysis and Design, 3rd edn. Space Technology Library (1999)Google Scholar
- 3.Greenberg, J.S.: Economic Principles Applied to Space Industry Decisions. Zarchan, P. editor in chief, AIAA, Washington, D.C. (1992)Google Scholar
- 4.Wertz, J.R.: Reducing Space Mission Cost. Space Technology Library (1996)Google Scholar
- 5.Balduccini, M. Vega Program Business Plan (Restricted)Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013