Improvement of the processes we use for social media marketing and social sharing is critical to leverage our resources. Nevertheless, relevancy plays a key role, requiring that we address the critical issues first. Moreover, relevancy means that the metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), or key drivers used have to relate to things that matter (e.g., customer satisfaction, number of days between repeat sales orders, referrals). For most SMEs, it cannot be about eyeballs unless they are potential clients and ultimately create revenue for the company.
KeywordsCrisis Management Audit Data Customer Experience Twitter Account Corporate Account
- Gattiker, Urs E. (August 6, 2008). Brand versus reputation: Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Josef Ackermann and Pat Russo to the rescue. [Blog post - ComMetrics]. Retrieved January 15, 2012, from http://commetrics.com/?p=74
- Gattiker, Urs, E. (September 7, 2011). 10 case studies: Is management on board. [Blog post - ComMetrics]. Retrieved February 29, 2012, from http://commetrics.com/?p=16342/
- Gattiker, Urs E. (February 27, 2012). Twitter metrics: the ultimate list of tools. [Blog post - ComMetrics]. Retrieved February 29, 2012, from http://commetrics.com/?p=2089
- Milkman, Katherine, L., Chugh, Dolly, Bazuerman, Max H. (2009). How can decision making be improved? Perspectives on Psychological Science, 4, 379–383.Google Scholar
- Rick, Torben (March 11, 2011). Yet another social media failure [Blog post - Torben Rick writes]. Retrieved February 29, 2012, from http://www.torbenrick.eu/blog/social-media/yet-another-social-media-failure/