MATLAB can display data in high-quality graphs. There are many built-in functions for creating scatter plots, 2D and 3D bar graphs, pies charts, line graphs, etc. MATLAB makes it possible to control each characteristic of a graphical object, so that the resulting graph shows exactly what you want to show in the way you want to present it.
- Sekuler R, Sekuler AB, Lau R (1997) Sound alters visual motion perception. Nature 385:308Google Scholar
- Some of the concepts illustrated in this chapter can be found, in an extended way, in the following book:Google Scholar
- Marchand P, Holland OT (2003) Graphics and GUIs with MATLAB. CRC press. Boca Raton, FLGoogle Scholar
- Siciliano A (2008) MATLAB: data analysis and visualization. World Scientific, SingaporeGoogle Scholar
- Wallisch P, Lusignan M, Benayoun M, Baker TI, Dickey AS, Hatsopoulos NG (2009) MATLAB for neuroscientists: an introduction to scientific computing in MATLAB. Elsevier/Academic Press, AmsterdamGoogle Scholar