MATLAB can display data in high-quality graphs. There are many built-in functions for creating scatter plots, 2D and 3D bar graphs, pies charts, line graphs, etc. MATLAB makes it possible to control each characteristic of a graphical object, so that the resulting graph shows exactly what you want to show in the way you want to present it.
KeywordsFont Size Graphical Object Figure Window Graphic File Line Object
- Sekuler R, Sekuler AB, Lau R (1997) Sound alters visual motion perception. Nature 385:308Google Scholar
- Some of the concepts illustrated in this chapter can be found, in an extended way, in the following book:Google Scholar
- Marchand P, Holland OT (2003) Graphics and GUIs with MATLAB. CRC press. Boca Raton, FLGoogle Scholar
- Siciliano A (2008) MATLAB: data analysis and visualization. World Scientific, SingaporeGoogle Scholar
- Wallisch P, Lusignan M, Benayoun M, Baker TI, Dickey AS, Hatsopoulos NG (2009) MATLAB for neuroscientists: an introduction to scientific computing in MATLAB. Elsevier/Academic Press, AmsterdamGoogle Scholar