Combined Genetic Algorithm Control for Bearingless Motor Suspended System
Genetic algorithm is an efficient global optimal searching algorithm. It is based on the natural selection and the heredity theory, and combined the principle of the fittest survival with the stochastic exchange of community internal chromosome. This paper takes bearingless motor as control object, makes the simulation in Matlab and use real-time emulation system dspace to experiment about the bearingless motor suspended system. The result demonstration that as increase iterative number of times the result parameter get more and more perfect to the suspension control. With the end of evolution, the algorithm finds the best control parameters. The algorithm is optimal globally, effect significantly to the suspension system, so it fitted for complex and non-linear bearingless motor about the suspension control.
KeywordsGenetic algorithm Bearingless motor Parameter optimization for the suspended system Dspace
This project founded by the priority academic program development of Jiangsu higher education institutions, national natural science foundation of China (61174055), natural science foundation of Jiangsu province (BK2008233) and research and innovation plan of university graduate in Jiangsu province(CXLX11_0583).
- 1.Wang B ( 2003) Study on magnetic suspension principles and control methods of bearingless motors, Shenyang University of Technology Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang H, Zhang H, Pei J (2010) Suspension control of bearingless induction motors based on current model. Electr Mach Control 03:73–76Google Scholar
- 3.Qiu Z, Deng Z, Wang X, Meng L (2007) Study on the modeling and control of a permanent-magnet-type bearingless motor considering rotor eccentricity and Lorenz force. Proc CSEE 03:64–70Google Scholar
- 4.Liu J (2005) Advanced PID control and the simulation of MATLAB, Electronic Industry Press, 10Google Scholar
- 5.Long J (2010) Permanent brushless dc motor speed control system’s optimal design based on the MATLAB. China Comp Commun 08:30Google Scholar