Nursing Care of the Ventilated Infant
- Balaguer A, Escribano J, Roque M. Infant position in neonates receiving mechanical ventilation. Cochrane Database Rev. 2003. Taken from http://www.nichd.nih.gov/cochrane/Balaguer/balaguer.htm.
- Bassani M, Mezzacappa Filho F, Coppo M, Marba S. Peak pressure and tidal volume are affected by how the neonatal self-inflating bag is handled. J Pediatr. 2009;85(3):217–22.Google Scholar
- Pritchard M, Flenady V, Woodgate P. Preoxygenation for tracheal suctioning in intubated, ventilated newborn infants. Cochrane Database Rev. 2002. Taken from http://www.nichd.nih.gov/cochrane/pritchard/pritchard.htm.
- Spence K, Gillies D, Waterworth L. Deep versus shallow suction of endotracheal tubes in ventilated neonates and young infants. Cochrane Database Rev. 2003. Taken from http://www.nichd.nih.gov/cochrane/Spence2/spence.htm.
- Wells D, Gillies D, Fitzgerald D. Positioning for acute respiratory distress in hospitalized infants and children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005;18(2):CD003645.Google Scholar
- Wilson G, Hughes G, Rennie J, Morley C. Evaluation of two endotracheal suction regimes in babies ventilated for respiratory distress syndrome. Neonatal Netw. 1992;11(7):43–5.Google Scholar
- Woodgate P. Tracheal suctioning without disconnection in intubated ventilated neonates. Cochrane Database Rev. 2001. Taken from http://www.nichd.nih.gov/cochrane/Woodgate2/Woodgate.htm.
- Yokum F. Nursing documentation. 2004. Taken from http://www.awarenessproductions.com.
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012