18 Le Cam at Berkeley
Part of the Selected Works in Probability and Statistics book series (SWPS)
Written in appreciation of the pleasure and many benefits I have received from over forty years of friendship and collegiality with Lucien Le Cam.
KeywordsBerkeley Symposium Local Asymptotic Normality Suitable Commemoration 3Some Comment Imum Likelihood Estimate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Dacunha-Castelle, D. (1988), ‘A propos du livre de Lucien Le Cam: Asymptotic Methods in Statistical Decision Theory’, Metrika p. 254. (Review of Le Cam 1986.).Google Scholar
- Le Cam, L. (1953), ‘On some asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimates and related Bayes estimates’, University of California Publications in Statistics 1, 277-330.Google Scholar
- Le Cam, L. & Neyman, J., eds (1967), Proceedings of the Fifth Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, University of California Press, Berkeley.Google Scholar
- Le Cam, L. & Neyman, J., eds (1982), Probability Models and Cancer, North Holland. Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Le Cam, L. & Olshen, R., eds (1985), Proc. Berkeley Confer. in Honor of Jerzy Neyman and Jack Kiefer, Wadsworth. Monterey.Google Scholar
- Le Cam, L. & Yang, G. L. (1990), Asymptotics in Statistics: Some Basic Concepts, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- Le Cam, L., Neyman, J. & Scott, E. L., eds (1973), Proceedings of the Sixth Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, University of California Press, Berkeley.Google Scholar
- Neyman, J. & Le Cam, L., eds (1965), Bernoulli, Bayes, Laplace, Springer-Verlag, Berlin.Google Scholar
- Roussas, G. (1972), Contiguity of Probability Measures, Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Torgersen, E. (1991), Comparison of Statistical Experiments, Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012