Macroeconomic Analysis and Parametric Control of Equilibrium States in National Economic Markets
Conducting a stabilization policy on the basis of the results of macroeconomic analysis of a functioning market economy is an important economic function of the state.
KeywordsInterest Rate Gross Domestic Product Inflation Rate Money Supply Money Market
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Aivazyan SA, Mhitaryan VS (1998) Applied statistics and foundations of econometrics: a course for institutes of higher education. UNITY, Moscow, p 1022 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 28.Nizhegorodtsev RM (1998) Technical and economical dynamics and the problems of macroeconomic stabilization in Russia. Institute of Economics RAS, Moscow (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 29.Nizhegorodtsev RM (2002) Informational economics. Book 3. Look behind the mirror: the technical and economical dynamics of crisis economics in Russia. MoscowGoogle Scholar
- 30.Nizhegorodtsev RM (2006) The problems of inflation control: modern approaches. Problemy upravleniya 6:25–30 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 31.Nizhegorodtsev RM (2007) Modern inflation: forms, factors, consequences, and the ways of overcoming it. Center of Market Institutions Research, Gomel’ (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 32.Glaziev SY (ed) (2004) Market learning. Ekonomika, Moscow (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 36.Polyakova OV (2009) Regression modelling of aggregated demand in modern the economics of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Vestnik ekonomicheskoi integratsii 4:152–162 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 40.Abdiev KS (ed) (2001–2009) The statistical yearbook of Kazakhstan. Statistical Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 41.Tarasevich LS, Grebennikov PI, Leusskiy AI (2006) Macroeconomics. Vysshee obrazovanie, Moscow (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 43.Friedman M (1996) The quantitative theory of money. El’f-press, Moscow, p 77 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 66.Nelder JA, Mead RA (1965) Simplex method for function minimization. Comput J 7:308–313Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012