Characterization of Anemometric-Type Flowmeters for Cryogenic Helium
Different kinds of thermal transducers which use the thermal disturbance anemometry principle have been tested at our Institute in order to evaluate their performances as flowmeters for use in liquid helium.
KeywordsLiquid Helium Heat Pulse Flow Measuring Device Supercritical Helium Cryogenic Helium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Rivetti, G. Martini and R. Goria, A test-circuit for calibration of liquid and supercritical helium, in: “Advances in Cryo. Eng., Vol. 29”, Plenum, New York (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.M.S. Beck, Correlation in instruments: cross correlation flowmeters, Instrument Science and Technology, 14: 7 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.S.A. Abeseker and M.S. Beck, Liquid flow by cross-correlation of temperature fluctuations, Measur. and Control, 5: 435 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.W. White and P.W. Baier, A novel fluid flow measuring device employing PN heat pulses, in: “Proceedings IMEKO IX” (1982) p. 40.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Coulthard, Cross-correlation flow measurement: a history and state of the art, Measur. and Control, 16: 214 (1983).Google Scholar