The Neurological Assessment of Children
- 136 Downloads
Many professionals have an interest in the child with cognitive dysfunction. Each discipline has its own unique origins and traditions, uses specialized diagnostic techniques, and employs diverse treatment modalities. Cognizance of the skills of other professionals can expedite the appropriate involvement, and by knowing what they cannot do, may avoid inappropriate expectations.
KeywordsCranial Nerve Neurological Assessment General Physical Examination Medical Referral Average Evoke Response
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Andre’e-Thomas, S., Chesni, Y., & Saint-Anne Dargassies, S. The neurological examination of the infant. (1960)Google Scholar
- Brazelton, T.B. Neonatal behavioral assessment scale. (1973)Google Scholar
- Dubowitz, L., & Dubowitz, V. The neurological assessment of the preterm and full-term newborn infant. (1981)Google Scholar
- Paine, R.S., & Opp’e, T.E. Neurological examination of children. (1966)Google Scholar
- Prechtl, H.F.R. The neurological examination of the full-term infant. 2nd Edition (1977)Google Scholar