Wellness Component of a Long-Term Maintenance Strategy
Any number of methods (or combination of them) can help smokers to achieve abstinence. Whatever method is used, however, should help the client actively in treatment to enhance self-attribution.
KeywordsCholesterol Sugar Fatigue Corn Depression
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Marlatt G, Gordon J. Relapse prevention. New York: Guilford Press, 1985.Google Scholar
- 2.Farquhar J. The American way of life need not be hazardous to your health. Stanford, CA: Stanford Alumni Association 1978.Google Scholar
- 3.Nash, J. Taking charge of your smoking. Palo Alto, CA: Bull Publishing, 1981.Google Scholar
- 4.Select Committee on Nutrition and Human Needs. U.S. Senate dieting goals for the U.S. Washington DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.Google Scholar
- 6.Cooper K. Controlling cholesterol. New York: Bantam, 1988: 216.Google Scholar
- 7.Cooper K. Running without fear. New York: M. Evans and Co., 1985: 100.Google Scholar
- 8.American College of Sports Medicine. Guidelines for graded exercise testing & exercise prescription. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lea and Bebiger, 1980.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1991