Disorder and Strong Correlations an Narrow Energy Bands
We have studied the density of states and the mobility of a hole in a disordered magnetic insulator, in order to investigate the joint effect of atomic disorder and spin disorder on the properties of magnetic insulators.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).P. Lederer et al., J. Phys. Chem. Sol. 33, 1969 (1972).Google Scholar
- (3).N. F. Mott (private communication).Google Scholar
- (4).M. Héritier, P. Lederer, to be published.Google Scholar
- (6).F. Brouers, M. Héritier, P. Lederer, to be published.Google Scholar
- (10).P. Lederer, F. Brouers and M. Héritier, to be published in Sol. St. Comm.Google Scholar