Tumour Resistance of Tetraparental AKR↔CBA Chimaeras
Mouse chimaeras derived by early embryo aggregation (EEA) have been used for a variety of purposes including a study of tumour development which is discussed here.
KeywordsMurine Leukaemia Virus Renal Lesion Tumour Resistance Antigen Complex Mixed Lymphocyte Culture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ba.rnes, R.D., Tuffrey, M., Holliday, J., Hilgers, J., and Souissi, A., Europ. J. Cancer, 1975, (in press).Google Scholar
- Wills, E.J., Tuffrey, M., and Barnes, R.D., Clin. exp. Immunol., 1975,20, 563.Google Scholar
- 12.Barnes. R.D., Tuffery, M.A., and Bourne, R.C., Cancer Res. 1975, (in press).Google Scholar
- 13.Barnes. R.D., Europ. J. Cancer, 1975, (in press).Google Scholar
- 17.Race, R.R., and Sanger, R., Blood Groups in Man, 1958.Google Scholar
- Mintz, B., Fund. Cancer. Res. M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumour Inst., 1970, 477.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1976