Quasi-Free Scattering and Nuclear Structure
As you see from the title of my talks, I have narrowed down the general subject of “Nuclear Structure Effects with Proton Probes”. I understand that Dr. Beurtey will among others discuss the elastic and inelastic scattering of medium energy protons; it seems to me that the quasi-free process is the simplest reaction occurring in this field and that it is the one which has given the most significant information on the structure of the nucleus. However this may be just my personal prejudice.
KeywordsMultiple Scattering Momentum Distribution Nuclear Structure Hole State Residual Nucleus
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Reviews on Quasi-Free Scattering
- c.The lectures of T. Berggren, S. Kullander and C.F. Perdrisat given at the S.I.N. Summer School in Leysin, Switzerland, September 1969.Google Scholar
- f.Th.A.J. Maris, Proceedings Fifth International Conference on High-Energy Physics and Nuclear Structure, Uppsala, 1973; edited by G. Tibell.Google Scholar
- g.U. Amaldi Jr., Proceedings of the International School of Physics, Erice, 1970.Google Scholar
- h.K. Nakamura, Review Talk presented at Gordon Photonuclear Conference, 1974.Google Scholar
- D.F. Jackson, preprint, University of Surrey, 1975.Google Scholar
- G.M. Bagradov and V.V. Gorchakov, Sov. J. Particles Nucl. 5 (1974) 122.Google Scholar
- V.S. Nadezhdin, N.I. Petrov, V.I. Satarov, Contribution to Sixth International Conference on High Energy Physics and Nuclear Structure, Los Alamos, 1975.Google Scholar