Optimal Design of Large-Scale Opencut Coal Mine System
Energy is an important material base for sustained social and economic development. To a great extent, the realization of China’s modernization lies on the production, supply and efficient utilization of energy. Therefore, the development of energy production has been listed as one of the focal points in the strategy for China to achieve a sustained social and economic development.
KeywordsPower Plant Coal Mine Transportation Network Mine System Transmission Network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bellman, R.E. and Dreyfus, S.E., Applied Dynamic Programming, (Princeton University Press, 1962 ).Google Scholar
- 2.Dantzig, G.B., Linear Programming and Extension, (Princeton University Press, 1963 ).Google Scholar
- 3.Gass, Saul I., Linear Programming: Methods and Application, ( McGraw-Hill Co., New York, 1985 ).Google Scholar
- 6.Hua Loo-Kengand Wang Yuan, Popularizing Mathematical Methods in the People’s Republic of China: Some Personal Experiences, ( World Publishing Co., Beijing, 1989 ).Google Scholar
- 7.Proceeding of IIASA Conference 76, a Conference Sponsored by International Institute for Applied System Analysis, Laxenburg, 1976.Google Scholar
- 8.Lipkewich, M.P. and Borggman, L., Two and Three Dimensional pit Design Optimization Techniques, ( New York, AIME 1969 ).Google Scholar
- 9. Song Chien and Yu, Jimg-Yuan, population Control in China: Theory and Application, (New York: Praeger Special Studies, 1985)Google Scholar