On a Generalized Riemann-Hilbert Boundary Value Problem for Second Order Elliptic Systems in the Plane
The theory of two-dimensional singular integral equations  is applied here. In [1, 2] other Riemann-Hilbert problems for second and higher order elliptic systems in the plane are investigated.
KeywordsSingular Integral Equation Unique Solvability Cauchy Type Generalize Analytic Function Cauchy Type Integral
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Akal, M.: Boundary value problems for complex elliptic partial differential equations of higher order. Dissertation, Freie Universität Berlin, Berlin 1996.Google Scholar
- Begehr, H.: Elliptic second order equations. Functional analytic methods in complex analysis and applications to partial differential equations. Ed. W. Tutschke, A. S. Mshimba, World Sci., Singapore, 1995, 115–152.Google Scholar
- Bojarski, B.: On a boundary value problem for a system of partial differential equations of first order of elliptic type. Dokl. Akad. Nauk. 102 (1955), No. 2, 201–204 (Russian).Google Scholar
- Dzhuraev, A.: Methods of singular integral equations. Nauka, Moscow, 1987(Russian); English translation, Longman, Harlow, 1992.Google Scholar
- Gakhov, F.D.: Boundary value problems. Fizmatgiz, Moscow 1963 (Russian); English translation, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1966.Google Scholar
- Muskhelishvili, N.I.: Singular integral equations. Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1946 (Russian); English translation, Noordhoff, Groningen, 1953.Google Scholar
- Vekua, I.N.: Generalized analytic functions. Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1959 (Russian); English translation, Pergamon Press., Oxford, 1962.Google Scholar