Evaluation of the Capture Cross Section of 169Tm from 10−5 Ev to 2.107 eV
From 10−5 eV to 760.6 eV a coherent resolved resonance parameter set was determined for 169Tm, from which the capture cross section was calculated with the Reich-Moore formalism.
KeywordsResonance Parameter Compound Nucleus Capture Cross Section Giant Dipole Resonance Optical Model Parameter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).B.N.L.-325 third edition, Vol. 1, 1973.Google Scholar
- 2).H. Tellier et al., CEA-Report, CEA-N-1563 (1972), and H. Tellier, Private communication (1977).Google Scholar
- 4).C. L. Dunford, Atomics International Report AI-AEC-12931, 1970.Google Scholar
- 5).J.P. Delaroche et al., CEA-Report, CEA-N-1815 (1976) 164.Google Scholar
- 6).P.G. Young et al., LA-Report, LA-6947 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7).A.M. Lane et al.., Geneva, Conf. on Peaceful uses of atomic energy, Vol. 15, P/4 (1958) 38.Google Scholar
- 8).D. M. Drake et al., Phys. Lett. 36B (1971) 557.Google Scholar
- 9).D.M. Drake et al., Private communication (1977).Google Scholar
- 10).S. Joly et al., Nucl. Sci. Eng., to be published (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1979