Part of the NATO Advanced Study Institutes Series book series (volume 36)
Microscopic Theory of Time Dependent Fluctuations in Coulomb Systems
In these two chapters we would like to present an overview of a number of results we have obtained in recent years for some of the simplest models of Coulomb systems.
KeywordsCorrelation Function Collision Operator Relaxation Mode Collision Term Hydrodynamical Mode
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baus, M., 1977, three papers to appear, Phys. A.Google Scholar
- Bernu, B., P. Vieillefosse and J. P. Hansen, 1977, submitted to Phys. Lett. A.Google Scholar
- Gross, E. P., this Volume.Google Scholar
- Hansen, J. P., 1973, Phys. Rev. A6 3096.Google Scholar
- Landau, L. D. and E. M. Lifshitz, 1959, Statistical Physics, Pergamon Press, Oxford.Google Scholar
- McDonald, I. R., J. P. Hansen and P. Vieillefosse, preprint.Google Scholar
- Pines, D. and Ph. Nozières, 1966, The Theory of Quantum Liquids, Vol. I, W. A. Benjamin, New York.Google Scholar
- Wallenborn, J. and M. Baus, submitted to Phys. Rev. A.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1978