The Influence of Sintering Parameters and Subsequent Thermal Treatment on U-I Characteristics and Degradation of ZnO Varistors
The fabrication of varistor ceramics, characterized by stable electrical properties, was considered on the basis of sintering parameters and subsequent thermal treatment. The process of accelerated degradation of electrical characteristics in severe conditions was analysed. The measured K–J curves were used for the determination of electric parameters. The comparative analysis of these results and electronic paramagnetic resonance data1 was the basis of the conclusions concerning the formation of potential barrier, its improvement and subsequent degradation at the grain boundary.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D. Uskoković, P. Kostić, O. Milosević, V. Petrović, M. M. Ristić, in Sintered-Metal Ceramic Composites, Ed. G. S. Upadhyaya, Publ. Elsevier, Amsterdam 1984, 513.Google Scholar
- 3.P. Kostić, O. Milosević, D. Uskoković, XXVII Yugoslav Conference on ETAN, Struga, 1983, 59.Google Scholar
- 5.O. Milosević, P. Kostiv, V. Petrović, D. Uskoković, J. Sci. Sintering 15 (1983) 121.Google Scholar
- 6.P. Kostić, O. Milosević, D. Uskoković, J. Sci. Sintering 16 (1984) 127.Google Scholar
- 7.E. Einzinger, in GRAIN BOUNDARIES IN SEMICONDUCTORS, North Holland, 1982, 343.Google Scholar
- 8.T. Gupta, N. G. Carlson, B. O. Hall, ibid., 393.Google Scholar