Survey of Recent Theoretical Results on Positron Scattering in Gases: Low Energy
The theoretical aspects of low energy positron-atom and positron-molecule scattering have been recently thoroughly reviewed by Drachman (1982) and by Schrader and Svetic (1982). This article will therefore deal primarily with the new theoretical approaches and calculations which have occurred in the past two years; as well, where it is known to the author, an outline of work still in progress will be mentioned.
KeywordsArgon Helium Stein Neon Nao2
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Charlton M, Griffith TC, Heyland GR and Wright GL 1981 Eur. Conf. on Atomic Physics, Heidelberg Abstracts ed J. Kowalski, G zu Putlitz and HG Weber ( Heidelberg: European Physical Society ) p 696Google Scholar
- Griffith TC 1982 (private communication to JW Darewych)Google Scholar
- Horbatsch M and Darewych JW 1983 J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Phys. (accepted )Google Scholar
- Horbatsch M, Darewych JW and McEachran RP 1983a J. Chem. Phys. (accepted)Google Scholar
- Horbatsch M, Darewych JW and McEachran RP 1983b J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Phys. (accepted )Google Scholar
- Parcell LA, McEachran RP and Stauffer AD 1983 J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Phys. (accepted )Google Scholar
- Stein TS and Kauppila WE 1982 Advances in Atomic and Molecular Physics Vol 15 ( New York: Academic ) pp 53–96Google Scholar