Far-Infrared Laser Lines Obtained By Optical Pumping Of the CD3Cℓ Molecule
Only two works are known on optically pumped emissions in CD3Cℓ.
KeywordsLaser Line Band Center Optical Pumping Molecular Constant Microwave Data
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dyubko, S.F., Svich, V.A. and Fesenko, L.D., 1972: ZheTF Pis. Red. 16, 592–594Google Scholar
- Dyubko, S.F., Svich, V.A. and Fesenko, L.D., 1972: English translation in JETP Letters 16, 418–419.Google Scholar
- Dyubko, S.F., Fesenko, L.D., Baskakov, 0.1. and Svich, V.A., 1975: Zh. Prikl. Spektr. 23, 317–320.Google Scholar
- Dyubko, S.F. and Fesenko, L.D., 1978: 3rd International Conference on Submillimeter Waves and Their Applications, Guilford, Univ. of Surrey, March 1978.Google Scholar
- Jones, E.W., Popplewell, R.J.L. and Thompson, H.W., 1966: Spectrochim. Acta 22, 659–667.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1984