Drain-Induced Barrier Lowering In Short Channel Transistors
Part of the The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science book series (SECS, volume 7)
Drain-induced barrier lowering (DIBL)[7.1]-[7.6] has been studied by many workers.
KeywordsCurrent Path Potential Profile Gate Bias Short Channel Potential Barrier Height
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [7.1]R. R. Troutman, “VLSI Limitations from Drain-Induced Barrier Lowering,”IEEE Trans. Electron Devices,ED-27, April 1979, pp. 461–468.Google Scholar
- [7.2]R. R. Troutman, “Subthreshold Design Considerations for Insulated Field Effect Transistors,”IEEE J. Solid State Circuits,SC-9, April 1974, pp. 55–60.Google Scholar
- [7.3]B. Eitan and D. Frohman-Bentchkowsky, “Surface Conduction in Short Channel MOS Devices as a Limitation to VLSI Scaling,”IEEE Trans. Electron Devices,ED-26, April 1979, pp. 254–266Google Scholar
- [7.4]H. Masuda, M. Nakai, and M. Kubo, “Characteristics and Limitation of Scaled-Down MOSFET’s Due to Two-Dimensional Field Effect,”IEEE Trans. Electron Devices,ED-26, June 1979, pp. 980–986.Google Scholar
- [7.5]K. M. Cham and S. Y. Chiang, “Device Design for the Submicrometer P-Channel FET with n+ Polysilicon Gate,”IEEE Trans. Electron Devices,ED-31, July 1984, pp. 964–968.Google Scholar
- [7.6]J. J. Barnes, K. Shimohigashi, and R. Dutton, “Short-Channel MOSFET’s in the Punchthrough Current Mode,”IEEE Trans. Electron Devices,ED-26, April 1979, pp. 446–453Google Scholar
- [7.7]Y. A. El-Mansy and R. A. Burghard, “Design Parameters of the Hi-C DRAM Cell,”IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits,SC-17, Oct 1982, pp. 951–956.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1986