On Research Strategies in Psychology
Reply to Commentators
Corballi’s commentary on my paper contains the following controversial points.
KeywordsImmaterial Ghost Radical Behaviorism Artificial Intelligence System Wedding Ring Dead Horse
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bunge, M. (1967). Scientific research, 2 volumes. New York: Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- Bunge, M. (1980). The mind-body problem. Oxford: Pergamon Press.Google Scholar
- Bunge, M. (1983). Understanding the world. Dordrecht and Boston: Reidel.Google Scholar
- Chomsky, N. (1972). Language and the mind (enlarged ed.). New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich.Google Scholar
- Gregory, R. L. (1973). The confounded eye. In R. L. Gregory & E. H. Gombrich (Eds.), Illusion in nature and art (pp. 49 – 95 ). London: Duckworth.Google Scholar
- Hebb, D. O. (1949). The organization of behavior. New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
- Pylyshyn, Z. (1978). Computational models and empirical constraints. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 1, 93–128.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1985