The Mechanism of Strong Electric Field Effect on the Dispersed Media in the Rarefied Gas
Systems in the form of a gas containing suspended dispersed particles suffering the effect of strong nonuniform electric fields rather often occur in nature and in human activities. The transfer of energy, mass, and impulses in such systems greatly depends on the characteristics of the electric field, viz., the degree of non-uniformity, field strength, volume charge content, etc. These factors influence, in particular, atmospheric and hence, weather conditions, electrization of aerospace vehicles, and some technological processes.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V.V. Struminsky, On a one method of the Bolyzmann kinetic equation solution, Diklady AS USSR, v. 158, (1964), N2, p. 248, In Russian.Google Scholar
- 2.V.V. Struminsky, On the methods of the kinetic equation system solution, Doklady AS USSR, v. 237, (1977), N3, p.533, In Russian.Google Scholar
- 3.V.V. Struminsky, V.I. Kurochkin, About the kinetic theory of the dense gases, Diklady AS USSR, v. 257, (1981), N7, p. 60, In Russian.Google Scholar
- 4.V.V. Struminsky, General theory of fine dispersed media. In "Mechanics of the multicomponent media in the technological processes." "Nauka," Moscow, (1981), p. 102, In Russian.Google Scholar
- 5.I.B. Rubashov, Yu.S. Bortnikov, Electrogasdynamics, M. Aiomizdat, (1971), In Russian.Google Scholar
- 6.I.R. Meloher, Electrohydrodynamics. Magnitnaia hydrodynamica, N2, (1974), p.3, In RussianGoogle Scholar
- 7.N.N. Bogoliubov, Problems of the dynamics theory in the statistikal physics, M. Gostechizdat, (1946), In Russian.Google Scholar
- 8.A.A. Vlasov, Many particles theory, GITTL, M-L, (1950), In Russian.Google Scholar