latrogenic Aspects of Gastroenterological Practice
Part of the Topics in Gastroenterology book series (TGEN)
That is a graphic illustration of iatrogenic disease and is the report that first interested me in this subject.
KeywordsCeliac Disease Lower Esophageal Sphincter Toxic Megacolon Iatrogenic Event Esophageal Candidiasis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Watson WC: Iatrogenic disease or not quite what the doctor ordered. Health Bull 1969;27:1–2.Google Scholar
- 5.Behnke EE, Gadlage R, Turner JS Jr: Instrumental perforation of the esophagus. Lar yngoscope 1980;90:842–846.Google Scholar
- 13.Krejs GJ, Little KJ, Westergaard H, et al: Laser photocoagulation for the treatment of acute peptic ulcer bleeding: A randomized controlled clinical trial. Gastroenterology 1985;88:1457A.Google Scholar
- 14.Picard E: Legal Liability of Doctors and Hospitals in Canada. Toronto, Carswell Legal Publications, 1984.Google Scholar
- 15.Fleming JG: The Law of Torts ,ed 6. Sydney, Australia, Law Book Company Limited, 1983.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986