A Real-Time Production System Architecture Using 3-D VLSI Technology
Production systems are a special class of expert systems which are strictly data driven, and a mechanism which is most frequently applied to actual systems . Since it possesses attractive properties such as the ease of description, it might be applied for the real-time software if sufficiently fast execution time is obtainable .
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lehr, T.F. Carnegie-Mellon University, CMU-CS-85–126 (May 1985).Google Scholar
- 2.Kobayashi, S. IPS Japan, Vol.26, No.12, pp.1 487–1496 (Dec. 1985), in Japanese.Google Scholar
- 3.Ae, T. and Aibara, R. IEICE Japan, Report SIG Computer System, CPSY 87–01 (June 1987), in Japanese.Google Scholar
- 5.Forgy, C.L. tech. report, Production Systems Technology (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.Gupta, A., Forgy, C.L., Newell, A. and Wedig, R. Proc. 13th Annual Int’l Symp. Computer Architecture, IEEE/ACM, pp.10–19 (June 1986).Google Scholar
- 7.Stolfo, S.J. IEEE Computer, 20, 1, pp.75–83 (Jan.1987).Google Scholar
- 9.Miyazaki, J., Amano, H., Takeda, K. and Aiso, H. Proc. 1987 IPS Japan National Meeting, 7P-4, pp.207–208 (Mar. 1987), in Japanese.Google Scholar
- 10.Kurokawa, K., and Aiso, H. IPS Japan, 27, 7, pp.718–729 (July 1986), in Japanese.Google Scholar
- 11.Aibara, R. Doctoral Dissertation, Hiroshima university (1986).Google Scholar
- 12.Tano, S., Masui, S. and Funabashi, M. Proc. 1986 IPS Japan National Meeting, 5M-7, pp.1515–1516 (Mar. 1986), in Japanese.Google Scholar
- 13.Ogura, T. and Yamada, S. IPS Japan, Vol.27, No.6, pp.593–600 (June 1986), in Japanese.Google Scholar
- 14.Mead, C. and Conway, L. Addison Wesley (1980).Google Scholar
- 15.Aibara, R., Fujita, S. and Ae, T. Proc. 1987 IPS Japan National Meeting (Sep. 1987), to be published in Japanese.Google Scholar