Proposing Expert System Projects
Expert system projects are most likely to be proposed by senior software engineers, software project leaders, and software managers who understand all aspects of expert systems. The initiation of an expert project is a time-consuming effort and requires a thorough examination and careful planning. This chapter discusses proposing an expert system project, Chapter 9 focuses on the rapid-prototyping of expert systems, and Chapter 10 covers the refining and delivering of expert systems.
KeywordsPetroleum Marketing Diesel Drilling Assure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Electric Power Research Institute. “Workshop on Artificial Intelligence Application to Nuclear Power,” 1985, Palo Alto, Calif., June 19–21.Google Scholar
- Personal communication with Bjorn Frogner of Expert-Ease Systems of Menlo Park, Calif., Nov. 1985.Google Scholar
- Personal communication with Bill Sun, Chairman of the AI Committee, Electric Power Research Institute, Palo Alto, Calif., Dec. 1985.Google Scholar
- DELTA/C ATS-1. The Artificial Intelligence Report 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1984).Google Scholar
- Personal communication with William Crisp and Bobby Johnson of General Electric Company, Erie, Pa., Oct. 1985.Google Scholar
- Fox, M. S. “Techniques for Sensor-bl,” CAI-83, 1983, 158–163.Google Scholar