Conformal Field Theory Methods and Construction of Witten’s Superstring Field Theory
This is a review of the operator construction of open superstring field theory. Witten’s approach to interactions is followed and the construction is given using conformai field theory methods. Using the mappings from the upper half plane one obtains the superstring correlation functions in the scattering plane. These give the vertex operators of the theory.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D. J. Gross and A. Jevicki, “Operator Formulation of Interacting String Field Theory III: Super strings,” to appear in Nucl. Phys. B.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Jevicki and B. Sazdović, “Supersymmetry in the Operator Formulation of Witten’s Field Theory,” Brown preprint HET-638 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Suehiro, Kyoto preprint KUNS 857 HE(TH) 87104; KUNS 875 July 1987.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Samuel, CCNY-HEP-8712.Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Kazama, CERN-TH-4518/86 (1986).Google Scholar