Effective Interactions and Elementary Excitations in Nuclear Matter
A polarization potential theory for nuclear matter is presented. Starting from a realistic two-body interaction we construct pseudopotentials which describe the effective quasiparticle interaction. Using these the linear response in various spin-isospin channels is evaluated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 32: 698 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.T. T. S. Kuo and G. E. Brown, Phys. Lett. 18: 40 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. R. Pandharipande, private communication.Google Scholar
- 6.B. D. Day and R. B. Wiringa, Phys. Rev. C32: 1057 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Laszewski and J. Wambach, Comments Nucl. Part. Phys. 14: 321 (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.G. F. Bertsch, D. Cha and H. Toki, Phys. Rev. C24: 533 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.M. A. Franey and W. G. Love, Phys. Rev. C31: 488 (1985).Google Scholar
- 10.D. M. Clement, Nucl. Phys. A205: 398 (1973).Google Scholar