KeywordsSpecific Gravity Boiling Point Freezing Point Critical Pressure Saturation Pressure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- NFPA 58, Standard for the Storage and Handling of Liquefied Petroleum Gases, National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269.Google Scholar
- NGPA 2145, Physical Constants for Paraffin Hydrocarbons and Other Components of Natural Gas, Gas Processors Association, 6526 E. 60th Street, Tulsa, OK 74145.Google Scholar
- Engineering Data Book, 10th ed., Gas Processors Suppliers Association, 6526 E. 60th Street, Tulsa, OK 74145. (1987)Google Scholar
- API Pub. 999, Technical Data Book—Petroleum Refining, 4th ed., American Petroleum Institute, 1220 L Street N.W., Washington, DC 20005. (1983)Google Scholar
- ASTM DS 4A, Physical Constants of Hydrocarbons C1 to C10 (Data Series 4A), ASTM, 1916 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103.Google Scholar
- NFPA 59, Standard for the Storage and Handling of Liquefied Petroleum Gases at Utility Gas Plants, National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269.Google Scholar
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49 CFR Parts 100-199 (Transportation), Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 20402.Google Scholar
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations, Canadian Government Publishing Centre, Supply and Services Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1A 0S9.Google Scholar
- CGA S-1.1, Pressure Relief Device Standards- Part 1—Cylinders for Compressed Gases, Compressed Gas Association, Inc., 1235 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.Google Scholar
- CGA V-1, American National, Canadian, and Compressed Gas Association Standard for Compressed Gas Cylinder Valve Outlet and Inlet Connections (ANSI/CSA/CGA V-l), Compressed Gas Association, Inc., 1235 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.Google Scholar
© Compressed Gas Association, Inc. 1990