KeywordsMaterial Safety Data Sheet Threshold Limit Value Boric Oxide Boron Trichloride Cylinder Valve
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Threshold Limit Values and Biological Exposure Indices, 1989–90 ed., American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, 6500 Glenway Avenue, Bldg. D-7, Cincinnati, OH 45211-4438.Google Scholar
- Effects of Exposure to Toxic Gases - First Aid and Medical Treatment, 3rd ed., Matheson Gas Products, Inc., Secaucus, NJ 07094. (1988)Google Scholar
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49 CFR Parts 100-199, (Transportation), Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 20402.Google Scholar
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations, Canadian Government Publishing Centre, Supply and Services Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1A OS9.Google Scholar
- CGA S-1.1, Pressure Relief Device Standards - Part 1 - Cylinders for Compressed Gases, Compressed Gas Association, Inc., 1235 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.Google Scholar
- CGA V-l, American National, Canadian, and Compressed Gas Association Standard for Compressed Gas Cylinder Valve Outlet and Inlet Connections (ANSI/CSA/CGA V-l), Compressed Gas Association, Inc., 1235 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.Google Scholar
- Matheson Gas Data Book, 6th ed., Matheson Gas Products, Inc., Secaucus, NJ 07094. (1980)Google Scholar
© Compressed Gas Association, Inc. 1990