Part of the Annals of Theoretical Psychology book series (AOTP, volume 6)
Let’s Be Careful Out There: Reply to Commentaries
My overall reaction to the foregoing commentaries is that they make clear the need for an elaboration and clarification of various aspects of my argument.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lamiell, J. T. (1982). The case for an idiothetic psychology of personality: A conceptual and empirical foundation. In B. A. Maher & W B. Maher (Eds.), Progress in experimental personality research, Volume 11 (pp. 1–64). New York: Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Lamiell, J. T. (1987). The psychology of personality: An epistemological inquiry. New York: Columbia University Press.Google Scholar
- Rychlak, J. F. (1981a). Introduction to personality and psychotherapy (2nd ed.). Boston: Houghton-Mifflin.Google Scholar
- Rychlak, J. F. (1981b)).A philosophy of science for personality theory (2nd ed.). Malabar, Florida: Kreiger.Google Scholar
- Rychlak, J. F. (1988). The psychology of rigorous humanism (2nd ed.). New York: New York University Press.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1990