Fermion Process and Fredholm Determinant
We construct a family of probability measures on a configuration space associated with Fredholm determinants for symmetric integral operators. For these probability measures we show basic limit theorems (law of large numbers, central limit theorem and large deviation.) Also we deal with shift dynamical systems naturally corresponding to these probability measures on Z 1 and investigate their ergodic properties.
KeywordsProbability Measure Point Process Configuration Space Toeplitz Operator Gibbs Measure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Borodin and G. Olshanski, Point processes and the infinite symmetric group part III: fermion point processes, math.RT/9804088.Google Scholar
- I. P. Cornfeld, S. V. Fomin and Ya. G. Sinai, Introduction to Ergodic Theory, Springer Verlag, 1982.Google Scholar
- O. Macchi, The coincidence approach to stochastic point processes, Adv. Appl. Prob. 7. 83–122 (1975).Google Scholar
- O. Macchi, The fermion process - a model of stochastic point process with repulsive points, Transactions of the Seventh Prague Conference on Information Theory, Statistical Decision Functions, Random Processes and of the Eighth European Meeting of Statisticians (Tech. Univ. Prague, Prague, 1974), Vol. A, pp. 391–398.Google Scholar
- T. Shirai and Y. Takahashi, Random point field associated with certain Fredholm determinant I: fermion, poisson, boson point processes, preprint.Google Scholar
- T. Shirai and Y. Takahashi, Random point field associated with certain Fredholm determinant II: fermion shift and its ergodic properties, preprint.Google Scholar
- A. Soshnikov, Gaussian fluctuation for the number of particles in Airy, Bessel, Sine and other determinantal random point fields, math-ph/9907012.Google Scholar
- H. Spohn, Interaction Brownian Particles: a study of Dyson’s model, Hydrodynamic Behavior and Interacting Particle Systems, ed. G. Papanicalaou, 1987.Google Scholar