A First Level Scatter Search Implementation for Solving the Steiner Ring Problem in Telecommunications Network Design
In this paper, we consider a combinatorial optimization problem in a graph G(V, E) where V represents the node set and E denotes the edge set. V is partitioned into two subsets V 1 and V 2, which denote the “Steiner” node set and “Target” node set respectively. Similarly, E is partitioned into sets of E 1 and E 2, where E 1 is the set of edges that join two Steiner nodes, and E 2 is the set of edges that join one Steiner node and one target node. No edges exist between two target nodes. The problem is to select a non-empty Steiner set S ⊂ V 1 such that each target node must be linked to exactly one selected Steiner node. Meanwhile, all selected (active) Steiner nodes must be connected to form a Hamiltonian tour of minimum connection cost which is called Traveling Salesman (TSP) tour. The objective of the problem is to minimize the total costs (which we will describe in detail subsequently).
KeywordsTabu Search Target Node Vehicle Route Problem Scatter Search Path Relinking
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. Duin, and S. Voβ, Steiner Tree Heuristics - A Survey, i n: Operations Research Proceedings 1993, Papers of the 22nd Annual Meeting of DG OR in Cooperation with NSOR,pp. 485–496, (Springer-Verlag, 1994).Google Scholar
- F. Glover, Parametric Combinations of Local Job Shop Rules, Chapter IV,ONR Research Memorandum no. 117, GSIA, (Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA,963).Google Scholar
- F. Glover, Tabu Search and Adaptive Memory Programming - Advances, Applications and Challenges, in: Interfaces in Computer Science and Operations Research, Barr, Helgason and Kennington, eds., (Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996), pp. 1–75.Google Scholar
- F. Glover, Scatter Search and Path Relinking, in: New Methods in Optimization, D. Corne, M. Dorigo and F. Glover (Eds.), (McGraw-Hill, 1999).Google Scholar
- Y. Lee, S.Y. Chiu and J. Ryan, A Branch and Cut Algorithm for a Steiner Ring-Star Problem, Working Paper, ( U S WEST Advanced Technologies Inc., Boulder, CO., 1996).Google Scholar
- J. Xu, S. Y. Chiu and F. Glover, Probabilistic Tabu Search for Telecommunications Network Design, Combinatorial Optimization: Theory and Practice, Vol. 1, No. 1 (1996), pp. 69–94.Google Scholar
- J. Xu, S. Y. Chiu and F. Glover, Fine-Tuning a Tabu Search Algorithm with Statistical Tests, International Transactions in Operational Research,5 (1998), pp. 233–244.Google Scholar
- J. Xu, S. Y. Chiu and F. Glover, Tabu Search and Evolutionary Scatter Search for “Tree-Star” Network Problems, with Applications to LeasedLIne Network Design, to appear in Telecommunications Optimization, David Corne(Ed.) (Wiley, 2000).Google Scholar