KeywordsHealth Belief Model Illness Behavior Family Life Cycle Heavy Cigarette Smoking Weight Reduction Diet
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ryan R, Travis J: Wellness Workbook. Berkeley, California, Ten-Speed Press, 1981.Google Scholar
- 3.Leigh H, Reiser MF: The Patient: Biological, Psychological, and Social Dimensions of Medical Practice. New York, Plenum, 1980.Google Scholar
- 7.Friedson E: Profession of Medicine: A Study of the Sociology of Applied Knowledge. New York, Dodd, Mead, 1970.Google Scholar
- 8.Dubovsky SL, Weissberg MP: Clinical Psychiatry in Primary Care. Baltimore, Williams and Wilkins, 1978.Google Scholar
- 10.Sackett DL, Haynes RB (eds.): Compliance with therapeutic regimens. Baltimore, Johns Hopkins, 1976, p. 39.Google Scholar
- 11.Ibid., p. 39.Google Scholar
- 12.Becker MH: Psychosocial aspects of health-related behavior. In: Freeman HE, et al. Handbook of Medical Sociology, 3d ed. Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Prentice Hall, 1979, pp. 253–273.Google Scholar
- 13.Williams JI, Leaman TL: Family structure and function. In: Conn H, Rakel B, Johnson T (eds.) Family Practice. Philadelphia, Saunders, 1973, pp. 3–18.Google Scholar
- 14.McWhinney I: Introduction to Family Medicine. New York, Oxford University Press, 1981.Google Scholar
- 15.Medalie JH: The family life cycle and its implications for family practice. J Fam Prac 9: 47–56, 1979.Google Scholar
- 17.Bruhn JG: Effects of chronic illness on the family. J Fam Prac 4: 1057–1060, 1977.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1983