On the Existence of Embedded Minimal Surfaces of Higher Genus with Free Boundaries in Riemannian Manifolds
In this chapter we consider the following configuration: a Riemannian manifold X of bounded geometry, some closed Jordan curves Γ j , and a supporting surface ∂K, disjoint from the Γ j . We further assume that the Γ j are contained in a suitable barrier ∂A of nonnegative mean curvature (cf. §2 for details).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Grüter and J. Jost, Allard type regularity results for manifolds with free boundaries, Ann. Sci. Norm. Sup. Pisa. In press (1986).Google Scholar
- J. Jost, Existence results for embedded minimal surfaces of controlled topological type I, Ann. Sci. Norm. Sup. Pisa. In press (1986).Google Scholar
- J. Jost, On the regularity of minimal surfaces with free boundaries in Riemannian manifolds, Man. Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- K. Sehüffler, Indextheorie für Minimalflächen vom Geschlecht 1 (to appear).Google Scholar
- K. Strebel, Ein Klassifizierungsproblem für Riemannsche Flächen vom Geschlecht 1 (to appear).Google Scholar