Comparison of Robustness Measures for a Flexible Structure
We investigate the applicability of the theory of robust stabilization with respect to additive, stable perturbations of a normalized left-coprime factorization to controller design of a flexible beam with uncertain parameters.
KeywordsRiccati Equation Robust Stabilization Robust Controller Nominal Plant Close Loop Pole
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bontsema, J., Dynamic stabilization of large flexible space structures, Ph.D. thesis University of Groningen, 1989.Google Scholar
- Curtain, R.F., Robust stabilization for infinite-dimensional linear systems using normalized coprime factorizations (this volume).Google Scholar
- Georgiou, T.T. and Smith, M.C., Optimal robustness in the gap metric, manuscript, 1989.Google Scholar
- Clover, K., Curtain, R.F. and Partington, J.R., Realization and approximation of linear infinite-dimensional systems with error bounds, SIAM J. Control and Optim., vol. 26, pp. 863–899, 1989.Google Scholar
- Glover, K. and McFarlane, D., Robust stabilization of normalized coprime factors: An explicit H ∞-solution, Proc. of the ACC, pp. 842–847, 1988.Google Scholar
- McFarlane, D. and Glover, K., Robust controller design using normalized coprime factor plant descriptions, manuscript, 1989.Google Scholar