Indirect Techniques for Adaptive Input Output Linearization of Nonlinear Systems
A technique of indirect adaptive control based on certainty equivalence for input output linearization of nonlinear systems is proven convergent. It does not suffer from the overparameterization drawbacks of the direct adaptive control techniques on the same plant. This paper also contains a semi-indirect adaptive controller which has several attractive features of both the direct and indirect schemes.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Bastin and G. Campion. Indirect adaptive control of linearly parametrized nonlinear systems. To be presented IFAC Symposium, Glasgow, UK, 19–21 April 1989.Google Scholar
- G. Campion and G. Bastin. Indirect Adaptive State Feedback Control of Linearly Parametrized Nonlinear Systems. Technical Report AP 89.09, Laboratoire D’Automatique, Dynamique et Analyse des Systèmes, Université Catholique de Louvain, 1989.Google Scholar
- G. Georgiou and D. Normand Cyrot. De’couplage et linearisation adaptative d’un moteur it induction. Prepublication Report, CNRS-ESE, Paris, 1989.Google Scholar
- John Hauser, Shankar Sastry, and George Meyer. Nonlinear Controller Design for Flight Control Systems. Technical Report UCB/ERL M88/76, Electronics Research Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, 94720, 1988.Google Scholar
- Alberto Isidori. Nonlinear Control Systems: An Introduction. Springer-Verlag, 1989.Google Scholar
- I. Kanellakopoulos, P. V. Kokotovic, and R. Marino. Robustness of adaptive nonlinear control under an extended matching condition. In Nonlinear Control Systems Design, Preprints of the IFAC Symposium, Capri, Italy, June 1989.Google Scholar
- Jean-Baptiste Pomet and Laurent Praly. Indirect adaptive nonlinear control. In 27th IEEE Conference on Decision and Controlpages 2414–2415, December 1988. Google Scholar
- Shankar Sastry and Marc Bodson. Adaptive Control: Stability Convergence and Robustness. Prentice Hall, 1989. Google Scholar
- S.S. Sastry and Alberto Isidori. Adaptive Control of Linearizable Systems. Technical Report UCB/ERL M87/53, Electronics Research Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, 94720, June 1987.Google Scholar
- Andrew Teel, Raja Kadiyala, Petar Kokotovic, and Shankar Sastry. Indirect Techniques for Adaptive Input Output Linearization of Nonlinear Systems. Technical Report UCB/ERL M89/92, Electronics Research Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, 94720, August 1989.Google Scholar