Distribution of Rational Points and Kodaira Dimension of Fiber Products
Part of the Progress in Mathematics book series (PM, volume 129)
This will be a report of results that Joe Harris, Barry Mazur and I obtained very recently; for a more detailed description, the reader is referred to [CHM1] and [CHM2].
KeywordsLine Bundle Rational Point Number Field Ample Line Bundle Effective Divisor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CHM1] L.Caporaso, J.Harris, B.Mazur. Uniformity of rational points. To appear in JAMS.Google Scholar
- CHM2] L.Caporaso, J.Harris, B.Mazur. How many rational points can a curve have This volume, p. 13–31.Google Scholar
- F] G.Faltings. The general case of the Lang’s conjecture. Preprint.Google Scholar
- L] S.Lang. Hyperbolic and diophantine analysis. Bull.Amer.Math.Soc. 14, No.2 (1986) p. 159–205.Google Scholar
- Mu] D.Mumford. Stability of projective varieties. L’Enseignement Mathématique 23 (1977) p.39–110.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Boston 1995