Distribution of Rational Points and Kodaira Dimension of Fiber Products
Part of the Progress in Mathematics book series (PM, volume 129)
This will be a report of results that Joe Harris, Barry Mazur and I obtained very recently; for a more detailed description, the reader is referred to [CHM1] and [CHM2].
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CHM1] L.Caporaso, J.Harris, B.Mazur. Uniformity of rational points. To appear in JAMS.Google Scholar
- CHM2] L.Caporaso, J.Harris, B.Mazur. How many rational points can a curve have This volume, p. 13–31.Google Scholar
- F] G.Faltings. The general case of the Lang’s conjecture. Preprint.Google Scholar
- L] S.Lang. Hyperbolic and diophantine analysis. Bull.Amer.Math.Soc. 14, No.2 (1986) p. 159–205.Google Scholar
- Mu] D.Mumford. Stability of projective varieties. L’Enseignement Mathématique 23 (1977) p.39–110.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Boston 1995