Understanding Computer Basics
Ask 10 people what a computer is, and you will get 10 different answers. But ask those same 10 people how a computer works, and you will get some blank looks. If you are not quite sure how your computer works, now is the time to learn. The better you understand your computer, the better you will use it.
KeywordsDust Cali Ster Advantag
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Suggested Further Reading
- Editors of Consumer Guide. Easy to Understand Guide to Home Computers. Publications International, Ltd., Signet 1982.Google Scholar
- Lieff, J. How to Buy a Personal Computer Without Anxiety. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Ballinger Publishing Co., 1982.Google Scholar
- Osborne, A. An Introduction to Microcomputers. Berkeley, California: McGraw-Hill, Vol. 0, Beginners Book (with David Bunnell), 3rd ed., 1982;Google Scholar
- Vol. 1, 2nd ed., 1980.Google Scholar
- Rinder, R. A Practical Guide to Small Computers for Business and Professional Use. New York: Monarch Press, 1981.Google Scholar
- Sippl, C., and Mayer, J. The Essential Computer Dictionary and Speller. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1980.Google Scholar