Complex Non Integer Derivation in Robust Control through the CRONE Control
The area of this paper concerns the robustness of stability degree, and more particularly the robustness of the damping of the control versus the parameters of the plant. The approach of the CRONE Control is presented as resulting from the non integer order differential equation which represents the dynamic model governing a natural robust relaxation. A frequency illustration of robustness is given in the Nickol-Black plane through an open loop frequency template. Such a template is synthesized by means of a logarithmic phase CRONE regulator based on complex non integer derivation. The performances obtained through a numerical simulation particularly reveal the robustness versus the gain of the plant.
KeywordsOpen Loop Robust Control Phase Margin Stability Degree Nominal Gain
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- - A. Oustaloup — Linear feedback control systems of fractional order between 1 and 2. IEEE Int. Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Chicago (USA), April 27–29, 1981Google Scholar
- - A. Oustaloup — Systèmes asservis linéaires d’ordre fractionnaire: Théorie et Pratique — Ed. Masson, Paris, 1983Google Scholar
- - A. Oustaloup and B. Bergeon — Frequency space synthesis of a robust dynamic command. IFAC’87, 10th World Congress on Automatic Control, Munich (FRG), July 27–31, 1987Google Scholar
- - A. Oustaloup — From fractality to non integer derivation: a fundamental idea for a new process control strategy. 8th Int. Conf. “Analysis and optimization of systems” MNRIA, Antibes (FRANCE), June 8–10, 1988Google Scholar
- - A. Oustaloup — From fractality to non integer derivation through recursivity, a property common to these two concepts. Survey, session “Fractality and non integer derivation”, 12th IMACS World Congress on Scientific Computation, Paris, July 18–22, 1988Google Scholar
- - A. Oustaloup — From the robustness of stability degree in nature to the control of highly non linear manipulators. Proceedings edited by Springer Verlag, Colloque Int. CNRS “Automatique Non Linéaire”, Nantes (France), 13–17 Juin, 1988Google Scholar
- - P. Baylou — L’automatisation de la cueillette du safran. Production des Plantes Aromatiques et Médicinales. Nions (France), Octobre 1988, 1988Google Scholar
- - A. Oustaloup, A. El Yagoubi, P. Baylou, J.F. Samson and P. Melchior — An algorithm of the CRONE software: Application to the guidance of a mobile robot. Eighth IFAC Workshop “Control Applications of Non linear Programming and Optimization”, Paris, France, June 7–9, 1989. Proceedings Pergamon PressGoogle Scholar
- - A. Oustaloup and M. Nouillant — Nouveau Système de suspension (La Supension CRONE). Patent, INPI, no 90 046 13, Paris, 30 Mars 1990Google Scholar