Nimba Around Supernova 1987A: Kinematics and Evolution in Ages
A suggestion of possible origin and nature of light nimba around the line of observation of Super Nova 1987A was made in our paper (FILYUKOV ). The phenomenon was first observed by CROTTS  and later by others (ROSA , HEATHCOTE et al. ). Here some explanations of given suggestion are presented and qualitative consequences are discussed.
KeywordsDust Nova 1987A
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Filyukov: Sov. Astron. J., 65, 1094 (1988)Google Scholar
- 2.A. Crotts: IAU Circ. No. 4561 (1988)Google Scholar
- 3.M. Rosa: IAU Circ. No. 4564 (1988)Google Scholar
- 5.A. Filyukov: Sov. Doklady, 302, N5, 1082 (1988)Google Scholar
- 6.S. Heathcote and N. Suntzeff, et al.: IAU Circ., No. 4567 (1988)Google Scholar
- 10.S. Woosley: SN 1987A: After the Peak, submitted to Ap. J. (1987)Google Scholar
- 11.H. Bond, N. Panagia, R. Gilmozzi, and M. Heakes: IAU Circ. No 4733 (1989)Google Scholar
- 12.A. Crotts and W. Kunkel: IAU Circ. No. 4741 (1989)Google Scholar
- 13.W. Couch and D. Malin: IAU Circ. No. 4739 (1989)Google Scholar