Part of the Progress in Mathematics book series (PM, volume 105)
Introduction to Quantized Enveloping Algebras
KeywordsHopf Algebra Quantum Group Weight Space Braid Group Unique Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [APW]H. H. Andersen, P. Polo and Wen K., Representations of quantum algebras, Inv. Math. (1991).Google Scholar
- [BML]A. A. Beilinson, R. MacPherson and G. Lusztig, A geometric setting for the quantum deformation of GL, Duke Math. J. 61 (1990).Google Scholar
- [C]C. Chevalley, Certains schémas de groupes semisimples,Séminaire Bourbaki (1961/62).Google Scholar
- [D]V. G. Drinfeld, Hopf algebras and the Yang-Baxter equation, Soviet Math. Dokl. 32 (1985), 254–258.Google Scholar
- [DL]M. Dyer and G. Lusztig, Appendix, Geom. Dedicata (1990).Google Scholar
- [K]B. Kostant, Groups over Z Proc. Symp. Pure Math. 9 (1966), 90–98, Amer. Math. Soc.Google Scholar
- [L5]G. Lusztig, Quantum groups at roots of 1, Geom. Dedicata (1990).Google Scholar
- G. Lusztig, Common trends in mathematics and quantum filed theoreis, ed, J. Eguchi et al., Progress of Theor. Physics 102, 175–201.Google Scholar
- [Ri]C. M. Ringel, Hall algebras and quantum groups, Inv. Math.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Boston 1992