Stark Dynamics and Saturation in Resonant Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Spectroscopy
In this paper, we study the effects of strong pump and Stokes fields in near resonant coherent anti-Stokes scattering. We include the dynamic Stark effect as well as the effect of population redistribution.
KeywordsStimulate Raman Scattering Rabi Frequency Stark Shift Raman Resonance Pump Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. J. Woodbury and W. K. Ng, Proc. IRE 50, 2367 (1962).Google Scholar
- G. Placzek, in Handbuch der Radiologic, edited by E. Marx (Akademishe Verlagsgesellschaft, Leipzig, 1934), 2nd ed., pp 209–374.Google Scholar
- M. Pealat, M. Lefebvre, J.-P. E. Taran, and P. L. Kelley, Phys. Rev A 38 1948 (1988). This paper contains extensive references to earlier literature on Raman saturation.Google Scholar
- F. Ouellette and M. M. Denariez-Roberge, Can. J. Phys. 60, 877 (1982); 60 1477 (1982).Google Scholar
- D. Coppeta, P. L. Kelley, P. J. Harshman, and T. K. Gustafson (to be published).Google Scholar