Higher order asymptotic boundary conditions for an oxide region in a semiconductor device
When modeling steady potential flow problems in polygonal non-convex domains, it is expected to find singularities being develop at the corners. The asymptotic behavior of these singularities in reentering corners depends on the boundary data, on the corner angle and on the permittivity constants associated with the potential equation when modeling inhomogeneous media.
KeywordsFourier Coefficient Semiconductor Device Convex Domain Oxide Region Corner Angle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gamba, I.M. Asymptotic behavior at the boundary of a semiconductor device in two space dimensions Based on the thesis dissertation. Istituto di Analisi Numerica del C.N.R. Pub.N.740. Pavia, Italy (1990). Ann. di Mat. Pura App. (IV) CLXIII, 1993, pp 43–91.Google Scholar
- LadyŹenskaja, O. A. and Uralt’ceva, N. N. Équations aux dérivées partielles du type elliptiqueDunod, Paris, 1968.Google Scholar
- Markowich, P. The stationary Semiconductor Device Equations, Springer, Vienna, 1986.Google Scholar
- Markovich, P., Ringhofer, CA., and Schmeiser, C, Semiconductor Equations, Springer, Wien-New York, 1989.Google Scholar
- Mikhlin, S.G. Mathematical Physics, An Advanced Course, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1970.Google Scholar