Bias and mean square error of the maximum likelihood estimators of the parameters of the intraclass correlation model
The differential geometry of the exponential family of distributions is applied to derive the bias and the mean square error of the maximum likelihood estimator of the parameters of the intraclass correlation model.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Amari, S. (1980). Theory of information spaces, a differential geometric foundation of statistics. Post Raag Report, no. 106.Google Scholar
- Amari, S. (1985). Differential- Geometrical Methods in Statistics. Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- Berkane, M. and Bentler, P.M. (1992). The geometry of the mean and covariance structure models in multivariate normal distributions: A unified approach. Multivariate Analysis, Future Directions 2. C. M. Quadras and C. R. Rao, editors. North Holland.Google Scholar
- Graybill, F.Á.(1969). Matrices with Applications in Statistics. Wadsworth.Google Scholar
- Olkin, I. and Pratt, J. W. (1958). Unbiased estimation of certain correlation coefficients. Ann. Math. Statist., 29, 202–211.Google Scholar