Molecular Biology of Cells
- 90 Downloads
A gene is a piece of DNA* that encodes a packet of information that is part of a cell’ s permanent structure and is copied into daughter cells at division.
KeywordsHuman Genome Project Hand Panel Breast Cancer Susceptibility Gene Entire Human Genome 185delAG Mutation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alberts B, Bray D, Lewis J, Raff M, Roberts K, Watson J, eds. Molecular Biology of the Cell, 3rd ed. New York: Garland Publications; 1994.Google Scholar
- Genomic and Genetic Resources on the World Wide Web: http://www.nhgri.nih.gov
- Lodish H, Baltimore D, Berk A, Zipursky SL, Matsudaira P, Darnell J, eds. Molecular Cell Biology. 3rd ed. New York: Scientific American Books; 1995.Google Scholar
- Lewin B. Genes VI. Oxford: Oxford Univ Press; 1997.Google Scholar
- Ross DW. Introduction to Molecular Medicine. 2nd ed. New York: Springer-Verlag; 1996.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1998