The New Methods of Localization and Reconstruction of Biomagnetic Signal Sources
The algorithms of biomagnetic signal localization and reconstruction are developed on the basis of magnetostatic inverse problem analytical Solution. The algorithms of data processing can be used in magnetometric systems with “on-line” gradiometers or — planar ones (including those based on HTc).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Primin M.A., Gumeniuk-Sychevskij V.l.,Nedayvoda I.V. Methods and algorithms of localization of magnetic field source (in Russian), Kiev, “Naukova dumka”,1992.Google Scholar
- 3.Primin M., Gumeniuk-Sychevskij V., Nedayvoda I., Mathematical models and algorithms of information conversion in spatial analysis of weak magnetic fields, Int. J.Applied Electromagn.in Materials 5 (1994), 311–319.Google Scholar
- 4.Primin M., Nedayvoda I. Mathematical model and measurement algorithms for the location of a dipole source, Int. J. Applied Electromagn In Materials (in press).Google Scholar
- 5.Oppenheim A., Schafer R., Digital signal processing, Prentice Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1975, 480 p.Google Scholar
- 6.Biomagnetic multichannel system with integrated SQUIDs and first order gradiometers operating in a shielded room, H.Hoenig, G.Daalmans, W.Folberth, H.Reichenberger, S.Schneider, Seifert H., Cryogenics, (1989) 809–813 pp.Google Scholar