Pathology of CNS Infections
Part of the Oklahoma Notes book series (OKLAHOMA)
- 104 Downloads
KeywordsBovine Spongiform Encephalopathy Pneumococcal Meningitis Neisseria Meningitidis Congenital Toxoplasmosis Subdural Empyema
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Suggested Additional Reading
- Bell WE, McCormick WF: Neurologic Infections in Children. ed. 2. Philadelphia, W. B. Saunders Co, 1981.Google Scholar
- Hesselink JR (ed): Infectious and inflammatory diseases. Neuroimag Clin NA 1991; 1(1):1–257.Google Scholar
- Johnson RT: Viral Infections of the Nervous System. New York, Raven Press, 1982.Google Scholar
- Vinken PJ, Bruyn GW, Klawans HL, Harris AA (eds): Microbial Disease. Handbook of Clinical Neurology. Volume 52. Amsterdam, Elsevier Science Publishers, 1988.Google Scholar
- Vinken PJ, Bruyn GW, Klawans HL, McKendall RR (eds): Viral Disease. Handbook of Clinical Neurology. Volume 56. Amsterdam, Elsevier Science Publishers, 1989.Google Scholar
- Wood M, Anderson M: Neurological Infections. London, W. B. Saunders Co, 1988.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1995